Monday, October 20, 2008

Friends

I've been thinking about old friends lately. Those who I was really good friends with at one point of my life, like high school, college, etc. Now that I'm married and have children its really easy not to see my friends anymore. Life is so busy with my 3 children and my job. I have felt like I have let some people that are very important to me drift out of my life. People that I would swear at the time that I would stay in touch with forever. Forever seems to drift away from the reality of work and business of the day.

I want to resolve to be a better friend. I don't know how well I would do because life continues to be so busy (3 kids 3 years and under will do that). That's something I'm going to work on. I'm sure you all really want to hear this (spoken with a slight sarcastic tone), but hey... its my blog.

Yes, I know I've promised pictures... I feel so much like a politician. I will get to that sooner or later.

No comments: