Friday, March 27, 2009

FHE: Noah's Ark & Blondies

So for family home evening the girls made blondies for our treat and let them bake while we were doing the lesson. They must have the magic touch because they were the best batch of blondies we've ever made.









Savannah had to snitch the chocolate chips. The chef always has to taste their product while making it.
























We had a Noah's ark lesson. I found two of different kinds of animals, printed them out, and cut them out. We let the girls color them and bob drew the ark. Here they are putting the animals in the ark.







3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh, I'm gettin' hungry! Your blondies sound so yummy right now.

Joni said...

It's been awhile since I got on your blog. You have such cute pictures posted on here. Your kids are darling and I can't believe Logan is 10 months already. See you in a couple of weeks.

Dawnell said...

I realize this post is old but I had to comment. I was google searching "Noah's ark family home evening" and your blog was the 5th hit down. What synergy!