Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tree House Museum

Well, I'm going to be catching up on the last 6 months by starting from the most recent. At the beginning of October we went to the Tree House museum and went to their story book treat or treating where the kids go to different story book characters and they tell them their story and give them something relating to that. Well I lost the battery for my camera at that point of the outing, but got some pictures before that of the kids playing with the normal stuff at the Museum. I found my battery in car after the whole storybook stuff so that's why you have pictures of the kids in their costumes with their bags.

Lindy

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

The writer's conference I attended was at The Tree House Museum. I'd never been there before. I'd like to take the kids back someday. It looks WAY cool.