Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Completely behind on the summer movies

Okay, so I had a long list of movies that I wanted to see this summer, but as you people with young children know, theaters and toddlers/infants don't always work so well. So, the only movies I did see this summer were Spiderman 3 and Harry Potter 5. What am I missing? What should I put on my list to at least rent (to watch when the kids are asleep)? I know there were a bunch of good ones out there, but at this point with all the time I have (which isn't much) I have to prioritize. Which ones are a must see?

3 comments:

Danny said...

Bob, The Bourne Ultimatum is a MUST SEE. I would definitely put that at the top of your list. When you are about to watch it, though, I'd recommend watching the first 2 again, or at least the 2nd one, because this movie takes place right after (and sometimes during) the second movie. Very well done.

Lacey said...

Wyatt and I have only seen Transformers this summer and it was awesome! I would see that and be glad that you have two summer blockbusters under your belt...you are way ahead of us.

Bob said...

So, my wife and I really wanted to see the new Die Hard movie, because its PG-13 and we heard that its really good. Lindy's family keeps telling us about all these movies that are great, and we're thinking... why didn't you take us? Then we remember, oh yeah, we have small children. Ours is a world full of Disney and Strawberry Short cake.