Sunday, March 23, 2008

Moving Soon!

Okay people, I need to get the pictures on here quicker. Some of you are so amazing with you blogs. I'm a little lazy myself. I need to repent and get more pictures of my girls on here (I know Jodi, I need to be better). But the girls were really cute with easter eggs. Savannah is at that awkward walking walking stage, she's so cute. Sydney is obsessed with ... well... she's just obsessed (disney, candy, tinkerbell, you name it). I'll have to put pictures on here soon. But we are sort of busy with the buying a home and moving thing.

Okay, like I said, we're moving rather soon. Hopefully everything will go okay with closing. With an older house and government grants, we get to jump through a few extra hoops. But soon we will be enjoying home owning (and all the good and bad that comes with that).

So, who's reading this? Please leave a comment. I was trying to figure out who I knew in the different cities I got hits from. I'm just curious. So, please indulge me.

9 comments:

skcoe said...

Sheryl- Lehi.

Good luck with your move!

Jim said...

Jim - Millcreek
Yeah...not sure if it's really a city yet, but oh well.

Daniel J. Neeley said...

Dan - Perth, Australia... j/k. I know I don't comment much, but we sure enjoy following your blog.

Rach said...

I'm here, mine is one of the mstar metro ones, but I'm not sure which city it comes up as. And, yes, put up more pictures!

LiNdS said...

Bob I am a blogger now! So count me in of those who view your blog! Even though I am just boring old Sandy.

Lacey said...

Lacey-Draper
(insert witty comment here)

Susanna said...

Congrats on a new house, starting something new is always so exciting!

The Uffens Family said...

Ooh - I feel so pressured!

My name is Polly, and I'm a West Jordanite!

lex said...

I'm reading your blog today. So, if you're trying to sort out all those hits from Kansas, mystery solved. Congrats on the house!!