Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What to write, what to write???

I don't know how some of you guys do it. I have to admit, one of the reasons I don't write on my blog as often as I do is because I can't think of stuff to write about. My life is pretty boring at this point. I wake up, go to work, then go home. That's about it. (Well, I guess there's a little more to it than that). I'll have to make my wife make some posts of what the kids are doing from time to time.
 
I can't believe that Logan is almost here. We (the parents) are going to be out number very soon. I'm glad that we at least are in the house and are able to get somethings settled first. And it helps that I don't have as much work to do during the summer. We need the money, but I think my wife also needs the extra help. Our daughters are needy. They aren't content to just play, they follow you around the house. When I go into the den to do something with the computer they come following in. Savannah is particularly interested in the mouse, she'll take that thing from your hands every time. Sydney loves to type on the keyboard. We often open up the word processor to let her type to her heart's content. However, when they are both attacking you, it gets very difficult to do anything on the computer. I can just imagine that they are doing this to Lindy all day long. But they are so cute so you can't help but love them.
 
Not that I'm going off on my children (because I'm boring, but they are not) I want to write real quick about Sydney and her Disney Princess shows. She will act them out as she watches them. She actually will pretend to be asleep like Sleeping Beauty before the prince comes to wake her up with a kiss. Consequently the other day she was asleep on the couch and Lindy wasn't sure if she was really asleep or just waiting for her princess. It turned out that she pretended to be asleep for her princess, but then fell asleep while waiting (I'm sure some people can relate to that).
 
Anyway, for one who can't think of anything to write, I sure wrote a lot.

No comments: