Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Savannah's B-day "Tea" Party

(This is the last birthday one I promise.)
Savannah's friend party was almost a month after her birthday, February 13th since I'm so organized and all (her b-day is Jan 17). We invited 2 little girls from the ward and her cousin. They played freeze dance to princess music. (They were super cute!)

I tried to have a "set the table for the tea party" relay race but that didn't work out so well. They ended up playing with the play food and tea set later.

I gave them all a feather boa, necklace, a bracelet and gloves. (From the Dollar Store.)




I couldn't find a whole tea set so they ate on paper plates and cups. If I was smart I would have borrowed my sister-in-law's set.



Yes, this is the birthday girl with her awful matted hair that her mother didn't bother doing. She was too worried about cleaning up the house.





No comments: