Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cereal and Memories

For as long as I can remember, I've been hearing stories about the time I emptied several boxes of cereal on the floor and danced on them. I don't ever remember doing this, but its my parents favorite story to tell. I began to believe that nothing else happened in my whole childhood. My one and only defining moment was spent stomping on cereal.

Even as I have children of my own, I continue to hear about the infamous day. Then today, something happened that will bring a smile to my parents face and a cringe to my own. My daughter, Sydney, took off with a box of Cheerios and decided to empty it onto her bedroom floor. Instead of getting upset, I grabbed the camera. I'm not sure if that was a good idea cause my parents will enjoy rubbing it in. However, when I tell stories to my daughter I'll at least have evidence instead of hearsay.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is pretty cute! Life with two is interesting, isn't it? Jacob has thankfully never done the cereal thing, but I wouldn't put it past him - or Drew, for that matter!