Friday, December 21, 2007

Ho ho ho!

Sometimes I'm surprised by what my job description includes as a speech-language pathologist in the schools. I got enlisted to play Santa for the kindergarten classes. The kids were so cute. I had a little girl run up and give me a hug. When I walked in the hall children followed me. One girl pulled on my beard then started yelling "He's a fake! He's a fake!" Luckily most kids believed.
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause not some bald speech teacher.
At least I'm not really that fat. I had some stuffing to help fill me out.

5 comments:

skcoe said...

Haha! There's always that ONE child that has to pull Santa's beard....

You're a good sport!

Bob said...

Everyone else said exactly that "You're a good sport." that's funny...

Rach said...

Wow, you look great! I had to look closely to even realize it was you.

Anonymous said...

Bob nice photo, hey it's (Luke Barber) I had the same problems looking for a house in UT. Give me a call at 850-235-3375 I want to chat with you about who I'm working for. Hollie and I got into a house that we can afford on my income. Call me when you get this, I don't have your number anymore. Talk w/ you later.

Luke

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you look so good
;-)