Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers day

Today I want to let the many mothers in my life know how much I love them and appreciate them. My mom has had numerous trials with us growing up in the situation we were in. She loved us and protected us. She has been selfless through out her life. Somehow my brothers and I have made it without becoming drug addicts or bums (I really don't have anything against bums). She continues to be very supportive of us. My mother-in-law does so much for us. She is a wonderful grandma or rather "Bama". Sydney always crys when we leave her house. My kids absolutely adore her. My wife deserves a lot of raves. I took my younger daughter Savannah today in priesthood with me. I barely survived. I don't know how Lindy takes care of these girls every day while being pregnant. My wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant and has been having a really hard time, worse than with the two previous kiddos. She is amazing, even if she doesn't think so. She is very caring and she is always putting the needs of others before her own. She is a wonderful mother.

I also wanted to say how much I miss my grandmothers, particularly my mom's mom, who passed away just before my mission. For a while I didn't have any grandparents till I got married, now I have 3 grandparents, which I love and appreciate. I'm glad that my daughters are getting to know some of there great grandparents.

Sorry, no pictures. I'm not at home right now.

No comments: