Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gilmore Girls

So, if you remember the last season of Gilmore Girls you are probably still upset about the lame way that Rory and Logan ended.

Remeber... Rory was going to go off and follow Barak Obama's campaign as a reporter for some internet magazine instead of move over to California to be with the love of her life.

Well.... now there is a finally something positive with this presidential campaign. Now Rory's job is over and she can finally get married to Logan. Right? I mean come on why not? Why not have a TV movie where they finally tie in all of the loose ends? (of course that is if Logan hasn't moved on to someone else by now). What do you think?

2 comments:

Rach said...

I like it!

*Aliese* said...

I agree 100%! I've been waiting for the election stuff to be done so that maybe I could get some Gilmore closure! I watch the seasons over and over on DVD, but still need more.