Friday, February 20, 2009

My Uncle Josh's 40th Birthday

Well my uncle Josh turned 40 in the end of January and Bob was recruited to take pictures at the party. My mom's family is really close so we know all of our cousins and have lots of fun together.

Here's the Birthday Boy with my cousin Dustin.
















My cousin Jenica, my sister Elyse, Sydney, And my cousins Carlee & Halee. Sydney just woke up so she wasn't to happy.
















Oaklie is Sydney's favorite person in the world besides Bamma.



















There were quite a few babies born in my family this year.
This is Reuben who's a month and a half younger than Logan.
















Jillian
















Bob and my cousin Skyler
















My sister Kelsey. (She's hot and single guys!)
















My cousins Aubrey & Halee
















Ryan walking Savannah with a balloon leash. hehe





















My cousins Nellie, Myranda, Lacey, & Skyler
















Ryan, my Dad, Logan, & Kelsey

No comments: