Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The semester is half way over for my first year of graduate school in speech-language pathology. I still have way too much to do in the next two months, but it's nice to have something already accomplished. Right now we're learning way to much for our own good in grad school. My motivation to go to class is ever increasingly weak. I find myself chanting the mantra "B's get degrees in grad school" I understand that the original was "C's get degree's", but C's don't get degree in my program, they get you kicked out.

So, just about one more year to freedom, that is... work. Strange idea of freedom, but a way out of student destitution is always nice. And the thought of no more tests is also appealing. It would also be nice to see friends that we once had. This time next year I'll just doing an externship with no course work, living in Salt Lake. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, be it a long tunnel. But at this moment, my lot in life in school (which I’m procrastinating doing stuff for at this very moment.)

No comments: