Saturday, March 04, 2006


Today my little family and I went to Boise, Idaho and watch our cousin's family get sealed in the Boise Temple. It was just amazing to see this family dressed all in white. It reminded just how much I love my little family and how much I want to live with them forever.

The family had been fighting to stay together. They adopted a couple of little girls. One of the fathers (who was in prison) was fighting for the custody even though the mom wanted this family to adopt her girl. She realized that this would be a better life. The father just wanted to get out of prison early. Well, after many appeals they finally won. We're so excited for them.

I just couldn't imagine having to wait for three years before I could know for certain that I would be able to keep Sydney. We're just so excited for this family.

No comments: